Order Online - The Original CleanBoot®
We’ve Got You Covered with The Original CleanBoot Covers:
- Crafted from 100% high-quality neoprene
- Easy on/off application due to the availability of super convenient heel loop
- Glued seam with durable construction
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Easy to store
- Eco-friendly (by using the same pair for multiple times you’re producing less waste).
- Unlike disposable shoe covers, you can use the Original CleanBoot covers over and over
- Machine washable
- Complies with Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Wide opening that enables effortless shoe/boot insertion and removal
- The exterior is made up of reusable fabric that allows for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Strengthened overlock stitch for durability
- Made with breathable and comfortable fabric
- Water resistant
- Slip resistant so you can feel protected when visiting your clients’ homes
- Available in different sizes including small, medium, large and extra large
- Affordable (with right maintenance, reusable shoe covers can be a long-term investment)
Order Online - The Original CleanBoot Compression Socks®
- Wide top band for comfort.
- Calf support and stabilization.
- Achilles tendon protection to prevent blistering and irriation.
- “Y” heel for contoured perfect fit.
- Padded footbed provides cushion & shock absorption.
- Breathable mesh instep to keep your feet cool and dry.
Order Online - The Original CleanBoot Boot Brush®
- Brass/Perlon®bristles scrape dirt off nylon, suede and nubuck uppers
- Soft, textured rubber edge cleans light colored areas and erases scuffs on nubuck leather
- Rubber tip removes dirt from grooves and crevices
- Comb teeth clean out caked-on dirt from lug soles
- To remove dirt and grease marks, use the dry eraser and then brush with the soft bristle side
I can’t describe how great it is to have such useful and professional-looking shoe boot covers. It’s so convenient to slip on, or remove them. They protect my client’s floor better than any other product on the market. ~ Charles A. Alton, Plumber